|Time|| Tuesdays 8:30–10:00 in PH HS 2
Wednesdays 10:15–11:45 in MI HS 3
|Lecturer||Prof. Dr. Tim Hoffmann|
- news will be posted to the Moodle course
- There will be two interchangeable weekly exercise sessions, you are free to attend each of them (regardless of signing up in TUMOnline)
- Problem sets will be posted to the Moodle course; they are to be solved collaboratively during the sessions
- On occasion, the problem sets may contain additional homework problems; they will not be graded, but you are encouraged to at least glance at them and compare your thoughts to the solutions (also posted to Moodle afterwards)
- Sessions will be held in English, German or bilingually as needed
|1||Fridays 14:15 - 15:45||MI 02.08.020|
|2||Mondays 14:15 - 15:45||MI 02.08.020|
- Exercise sessions will start on Friday, Oct. 10th.
- do Carmo: „Riemannian Geometry“, Birkhäuser, 1992.
- O'Neil: „semi-riemanian geometry with applications to relativity“, Academic Press Inc. 1983, ISBN 0-12-526740-1.
- Helgason: „Differential Geometry, Lie Groups, and Symmetric Spaces“, AMS 2001.
- Kühnel: “Differential Geometry: Curves - Surfaces - Manifolds“, AMS, 2005.